Office Skills and Etiquette
BJ Club Members: Pay up to 100% using BJ Money
Regular Members: Pay up to 20% using BJ Money
Instructor: Nisha Anand
Language: Hindi and English
Validity Period: 120 days
₹7999 including 18% GST
20% CASHBACK Against Payments made for this course.
About this course:
Life in the corporate world may sound exciting and promising, but it carries a lot of responsibility as well. No matter where you go, people expect you to behave in a certain way in society. There could be slight variations of customs and traditions that you have to respect.
So, how is the student life different from the expectations in the corporate world? What are employers expecting from their employees? What do you need to know that will ensure a fast track towards your career growth, your promotion and admiration from your senior members and colleagues? Is there something you don't know that could open up a world of opportunities for YOU?
In this course on “Office Skills & Etiquette” we will discuss what are those secrets that will give you a world of opportunities and success. We shall also practically train you on the etiquettes the business/corporate world expects from their employees and what you should do to meet their expectations. Also, the tutorial on Google sheets will prepare you to smartly use the Google Sheets from the Google workspace The insights shared are in a very precise, practical and easy to understand format alongwith activities, coursebook and workbook in Hindi as well as English.
Who can do this course?
This course is for all those aspirants who want to learn the secrets to becoming one of the most admired professionals at the workplace. Whether you are a job seeker, a new employee or an existing employee who needs to update oneself on the latest mannerisms, etiquette and professional attributes.
This course has immense benefits like:
- It enhances relationships in the workplace
- Promotes business growth
- Enhances impression
- Helps professionals gain business etiquette
- Enhances non-verbal communication
- Endorses your Personal Brand and improves your chances to get promoted
- Prepares you for easily using Google Sheets at work
- Internationally acclaimed, well researched and detailed content to prepare you for the corporate world
- Customised resources with highly participative coursebook as well as workbooks in Hindi and English
- Completely practical course with easy to implement learnings
- Easy access and simplified learning for quick understanding
- Activity based content to keep you engaged throughout all sessions
|Course Overview - Employee 1:00|
|Course Overview College Students 1:00|
|Course Content 4:00|
|Creating and Impact|
|Creating an Impact 3:00|
|ABC of Etiquette|
|A - Appearance|
|Appearance Dressing 4:00|
|Appearance Grooming 4:00|
|Appearance Personal Hygiene 1:00|
|B - Behaviour|
|Behaviour - Elevator Etiquette 4:00|
|Behaviour - Entering Office 3:00|
|Behaviour - Organising your Desk 5:00|
|Behaviour - Telephone Etiquette 8:00|
|Behaviour - Office Supplies and Resourses 4:00|
|Behaviour - Door Etiquette 3:00|
|Behaviour - Out of Office 7:00|
|C - Communication|
|Communication - Rules for Effective Communication 5:00|
|Communication - Meet Greet & Introductions 8:00|
|Communication - Remembering Names 2:00|
|Communicatication - Personal Space 2:00|
|Communication - Meeting Etiquette 6:00|
|Google Sheets for Beginners 31:00|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.